- 500g parsnips
- 80g grated parmesan (plus a little extra)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp polenta
- Peel your parsnips and cut into equal chunks.
- Place into a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes until just soft then drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the polenta and grated parmesan.
- In a separate bowl, cover your parsnips in olive oil and salt and pepper, coat well.
- One by one add them to the polenta and parmesan mix, coating generously.
- Place the coated parsnips on an oiled tray and roast 25-30 mins on 180 degrees or until lightly brown and crunchy.