Ingredients: Serves 4
- 300g large, raw, peeled prawn
- 300g white fish, cut into 2cm chunks – like cod
- 75ml lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced into half moons
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 plum tomatoes , deseeded and chopped
- 400ml coconut milk
- To serve: rice and fresh coriander
- Place the prawns in a bowl with 2 tbsp of the lime juice, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of the chopped garlic. Chill for 1 hr.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan. Add the spring onion and onion and fry for 5 mins, then add the red pepper, chilli flakes, paprika and remaining garlic.
- Pour in the tomatoes, coconut milk and a little salt. Bring to a simmer and let reduce for 10 mins. Add the fish, cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the prawns, all the marinade and remaining lime juice.
- Gently simmer until the prawns are cooked – about 3 mins.
- Serve with the fresh coriander and rice