- 350g brussel sprouts
- 100g pancetta
- 70g chopped, cooked chestnuts
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ zest of a lemon
- 40g dried cranberries
- Slice your brussel sprouts (roughly 3mm thickness).
- In a pan, cook your pancetta, then set aside, preserving the fat in the pan.
- To the pan, add the oil, followed by your brussel sprouts.
- Saute for a few minutes, then add in the chopped chestnuts, and the pancetta, followed by the butter.
- Continue to fry until cooked, then finish with the cranberries and lemon zest.