- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 shot of espresso coffee or cold-brew coffee (about 50-75ml)
- 35ml Irish whiskey or cream liquor (like Baileys)
- 1 tsp of chopped walnuts
- Scoop your vanilla ice cream onto a tray and then freeze (this will speed up service).
- Lightly toast your chopped walnuts.
- Put together your Affogato by placing a scoop of the vanilla ice cream in a glass, then pour over the whiskey, followed by the shot of coffee, then top with the toasted walnuts.
- Serve immediately.